Executive Assistant to support CEO of boutique Private Equity firm - Central London
*German speaker added bonus*
*Required to start ASAP/Immediately in January*
Our client, a thriving Private Equity firm is looking for an excellent EA/PA to support their CEO. Within this role, you will have to be able to demonstrate that you are a strong decision maker and able to work under pressure. You will need to have an entrepreneurial spirit with clear ideas and the initiative to thrive in this demanding yet rewarding role.
- EA duties will include support to the CEO with business and some private EA tasks
- Extensive diary, meeting management, travel management across time zone
- Manage the CEO's inbox and business correspondence
- Manage and co-ordinate events
- True gatekeeper to the CEO. To include liaising with Investors and portfolio companies on behalf of the CEO
- PowerPoint presentations - this will include organising and preparing all meeting documentation board meetings
- Process expenses
- Ad-hoc personal admin for Partners - holidays, household management admin
Do you possess the following attributes?
- At least 5 years solid experience of 1:1 PA/EA experience for a very busy person with lots of travel, meetings
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Broad understanding of IT and a very good aptitude in all MS office applications (especially PowerPoint and Word)
- Able to deliver quickly and work at a fast pace
- Educated to Graduate level
What you get:
- To work for a GREAT team and company
- Salary Up to £43,000 per annum depending on experience & salary history
- Competitive, discretionary bonus
If you think you can meet the expectations of this role, then please apply on Linkedin or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Added on 05 January 2017