Looking for a top Facilities Assistant to work for a leading financial firm in the City, London.
The key responsibilities for Facilities Assistants include:
- Working alongside the Facilities Manager to assist in overseeing the centre/department
- Acting as the first point of contact for training and catering requests
- Ensuring all aspects of this facility run smoothly
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Setting up and testing AV
- Loading presentations
- Organising catering
- Organising training material
- Managing meeting room manager systems
- Maintaining stock levels
- Collecting training material
- Checking and processing invoices
- Moving/lifting heavy tables and chairs
- Lifting and moving boxes with manual handling guidelines
You will be expected to combine your duties within a flexible schedule across the working week. Working as part of team you must be able to work using your own initiative to cope with rearranged priorities. You will interact with staff and visitors so you must be able to maintain a friendly and courteous attitude at all times.
What will you get:
- Salary up to £26,000 per annum (depending upon experience) + excellent benefits
- Permanent contract
- Please note that regular overtime is a requirement for this role
What they are looking for:
- Facilities and catering experience ideal
- Good standard of secondary education
- Responsible and highly co-operative attitude
- Strong team player
- Trained and compliant with manual handling procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office
If the above sounds like the right fit for you, please apply on Linkedin or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Added on 02 May 2017