Front of House Receptionist/Administrator required for start up boutique and high end private medical practice in Mayfair, London.
A new start up private medical practice based along one of the most prestigious streets in Mayfair is looking for a Front of House Medical Receptionist /Administrator to act as a true ambassador to this beautiful boutique clinic. Created with the sole purpose of providing an enriching approach to health care. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of something new and really make your mark.
With beautiful offices based in a wonderful town house, this clinic is the ultimate of high end service. It’s a place where you can grow and develop as you would in a start up environment but you have added bonus of working in a luxurious office and for a company that which is quickly becoming established and well known.
The role - key duties:
- To ensure the smooth running of the Front of House
- To make and receive telephone calls on behalf of the Clinic, ensuring high standards of customer care and confidentially are maintained at all times
- To meet and greet patients
- To book patients appointments
- To collect and account for patient payments
- To ensure that the waiting room is kept in a tidy and inviting condition
- To provide administrative support to other members of the clinic when assistance is needed
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks when required.
What they are looking for:
- You must have at least 1 years reception/administration experience and be used to dealing with clients/patients who expect a seamless service
- Excellent Customer service skills
- You must be confident, well presented and polite with an articulate and professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication are essential for this role
- You will need to be organised and able to work under pressure and be dedicated to providing the best possible service
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team but also independently under your own initiative
- You will need to be flexible, responsible and reliable.
What you will get:
- An amazing office to work in and the most lovely and inspirational team to work with
- Salary: £22,000 per annum - £25, 000 per annum depending upon salary history and experience
- Benefits: 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays); death in service cover, private health cover, pension
- Hours - the clinic will eventually be open from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday with a shorter day on Saturday. The Reception will be run on a shift basis (7-8 hour shifts) with a Reception team.
If you think you can meet the expectations of this role, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days.
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Added on 23 January 2017