Front of House role (with Team Assistant duties) for boutique Private Equity firm in central London.
Have you gained a year of office experience and now looking for a busy Front of House role within a top Private Equity firm? If so, then this could be the role for you.
Great role for University/Secretarial Graduate looking for a role that offers growth and progression.
My client, a highly successful Private Equity firm in Central London is looking for someone to be a true ambassador to their Front of House. A busy and interesting role, your duties will vary from Front of House to Office Management and Team Assistant duties. This is a great company to work for - fun, dynamic, down to earth and interesting, they are looking for a true team player to work for them.
Front of House
- Receiving, greeting and directing clients and other visitors in our office and providing them with refreshments
- Maintaining visitor records and monitoring security of all visitors to the offices
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times and co-ordinating the provision of audio/visual equipment
- Responsible for the operation of the switchboard and reviewing !all incoming calls
- Responsible for maintenance of the office, e.g. liaising with cleaners, plant displays, pest control, air con, etc
- Management of all kitchen provisions including food and beverages for breakfast and lunch meetings
- Working with Team regarding management of printers, photocopiers, binding, and franking machine maintenance - ensuring printers are well stocked of paper and toner at al times
- Management of all incoming and outgoing post
- Managing couriers and taxis
- Assisting other members of the support team
So what will you get?
- A great team to work with!
- Salary: up to 26,000 per annum DOE plus discretionary bonus.
- Benefits: An extremely competitive benefits package inclduing Health Insurance, Pension and 25 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holidays)
- Location: Central London
What are they looking for?
- Previous experience of working within a busy office – ideally 6 months - 12 months + year’s experience
- Well presented with a good level of common sense
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a calm manner
- Proactive, self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible, willing to learn and a team player
- Strong communication skills combined with a strong service ethic
- Good negotiation and influencing skills particularly in relation to managing suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Essential knowledge of IT and a good aptitude in all MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Collaborative and supportive
- Graduate/Secretarial diploma (such as Quest, Oxford Media and Business School, Pitman diploma)
Please do apply to this by emailing your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ‘FOH - Private Equity'.
Due to a high volume of candidates we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted.
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Added on 12 September 2016