Team Assistant/Secretary - Top Consultancy/Accountancy Firm - City, London 28-31k
My client is a leading Consultancy who provide audit, tax and consulting services. They are currently looking for a Secretary who would be tasked with providing a high standard of support to staff and Partners within the Assurance Team.
As an accomplished administrative professional you will have experience providing high quality admin/secretarial support to management, ideally within a large company.
- Diary and travel management - using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercise judgment on priorities. Taking ownership to ensure enquiries and issues are appropriately delegated and resolved effectively.
- Facilitate all logistical arrangements for events/meetings and attend as required, pro-actively ensuring all relevant documents are available.
- Provide packs of documents required for meetings if required.
- Support the production of proposal documents, plus other marketing material.
- Audio/copy typing
- Assisting with fee preparation
- Dealing with all incoming mail and fielding telephone and email enquiries
- Managing CRM system updates
- Expenses management
You will be a supremely well organised individual, skilled in prioritising a varied workload appropriately and assisting in the smooth running of a fast-paced office environment.
Working for a really great company who look after their employees - the energy at this office is amazing, everyone is happy, polite, it’s a highly personable company that retains employees for the long-term!
What you'll get:
• Salary - 28-31k depending upon experience and salary history
• Excellent benefits
• A great company to work for, one where you will spend many years
• Hours 9am-5pm - with flexibility when required (but the hours are pretty standard)
What they are looking for:
- Previous experience in a team assistant/secretarial role preferably within a professional services environment. Ideally 1-2years+
- Audio and copy typing speed of 50 words per minute
- Proven client care experience and ability to liaise with clients in a professional and helpful manner
- You should be an excellent communicator, with a high standard of written English and a good attention to detail
- A proven ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
- The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems.
- Exceptional organisation skills with ability to prioritise a busy and often conflicting workload.
- IT skills - advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Word and intermediate Excel skills
- Experience of organising conferences/events
- You should be assertive yet diplomatic, with strong persuasion skills, be discreet, mature, confidential and patient.
- Experience of working within professional services/partnership
- A good standard of English and Maths is essential
Please do email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ‘Secretary - Accountancy’.
Due to a high volume of candidates we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted.
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Added on 05 September 2016