Front of House Receptionist/Administrator required for high-end Medical Practice in Mayfair
A high-end medical practice based along one of the most prestigious streets in Mayfair is looking for a Front of House Medical Receptionist /Administrator to act as a true ambassador to this beautiful boutique clinic. Created with the sole purpose of providing an enriching approach to health care, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team who are really making their mark. With beautiful offices based in a wonderful town house, this clinic is the ultimate of high-end service. It’s a place where you can grow and develop with the added bonus of working in a luxurious office and for a company that which is quickly becoming established and well known.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Front of House
- To make and receive telephone calls on behalf of the Clinic, ensuring high standards of customer care and confidentially are maintained at all times
- To meet and greet patients
- To book patients appointments
- To collect and account for patient payments
- To ensure that the waiting room is kept in a tidy and inviting condition
- To provide administrative support to other members of the clinic when assistance is needed
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks when required.
What they are looking for:
- You must have at least 1 years reception/administration experience and be used to dealing with clients/patients who expect a seamless service
- Excellent Customer service skills
- You must be confident, well presented and polite with an articulate and professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication are essential for this role
- You will need to be organised and able to work under pressure and be dedicated to providing the best possible service
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team but also independently under your own initiative
- You will need to be flexible, responsible and reliable.
What you will get:
- An amazing office to work in and the most lovely and inspirational team to work with
- Salary: £22,000 per annum - £25, 000 per annum depending upon salary history and experience
- Benefits: 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays); death in service cover, private health cover, pension
- Hours - the clinic will eventually be open from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday with a shorter day on Saturday. The Reception will be run on a shift basis (7-8 hour shifts) with a Reception team.
If you think you can meet the expectations of this role, then please send your CV directly to Kosmos Recruitment, quoting reference 'Reception - Medical'.
Successful candidates will be contacted within three working days. Due to a high volume of candidates we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted.
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Added on 16 October 2017