HR Learning and Development Manager – Financial Services - City, London
We have just taken on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Learning and Development Manager to develop and set the L&D strategy for a great finance firm in London.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to set up and create a new function. Someone who is really passionate about their role and wants to make a difference. This role will see this individual developing, organising and meeting company goals.
Example key duties:
- Develop and implement new training initiatives to ensure they reflect key requirements of the specific business areas
- Responsible for the analysis and budget of organisation training needs
- Oversee the development and implementation of the induction programme to ensure adherence with best practice, legal requirements and company compliance obligations
- Develop in conjunction with line-management a learning portfolio including, training and learning methods to best suit the needs of the business and diversity of the workforce
- Driving the Talent Management Programme
What you will get:
- A ‘highly’ competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Excellent benefits
What they are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have significant L&D experience gained ideally in financial services.
- Experience of full ownership of a L&D function previously with strategic input.
- Experience of working with the management and leadership function is key as is a Learning & Development Qualification CIPD or degree based.
- Significant experience of implementing learning strategies required
Please do apply by sending your CV to [email protected] quoting reference ‘L&D - Finance'.
Due to a high volume of candidates we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted.
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Added on 01 June 2017