Senior Programme Manager (Visa & Immigration focus).
Want to work for a leading business helping to accelerate the growth of digital businesses in the UK? Then keep reading!
My client is looking for a Visa Programme Manager will work predominantly on raising the awareness of the company Visa scheme, both nationally and internationally. This company visa scheme allows start up business to grow and develop in the UK.
Duties will include:
- Develop targeted engagement - planning events, blog posts and wider communication
- Oversee the management of the platform
- To streamline the application process to make it as ‘user-friendly as possible’
- Develeop guidance document and oversee the application process and ensure all application data is captured
- Develop the Visa alumni ambassador programme and coordinate alumni events
- Grow the network of visa expert partners in order to ensure that we are able to manage the increase in applications received
- Work with the Home Office on evolving the visa route and improving the eligibility criteria to ensure the route remains ‘fit for purpose’. Work with legal partners to provide support for potential applicants and forge new partnerships to help raise the commercial value of the programme.
- Project manager with strong entrepreneurial skills
- Experience having managing various different stakeholders
- Detailed oriented, flexible and creative with an exceptional execution ability.
- Genuine passion and interest for the UK talent landscape
- This role requires a flexible and creative mindset alongside entrepreneurial drive and ability.
If you have the relevant experience please apply asap as this role will start interviewing soon!
To apply please email your CV directly to Kosmos Recruitment quoting reference ‘Senior PM - Tech'.
Due to a high volume of candidates we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted.
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Added on 12 January 2018