Calling all first and second jobbers! Are you a University Graduate/Secretarial college Graduate looking for a Team Assistant role within London?
We have a great Team Assistant role based in the heart of central London
for a growing Private Equity firm who invest in top entrepreneurial businesses.
The Team Assistant role will report into a Partner of the business and provide general administrative support to a team of professionals .
You will be an immaculately presented, confident and capable admin assistant.
Team Assistant to a small number of executives
- Diary management
- Booking couriers and taxis & arranging any other travel
- Updating, printing & binding presentations and board packs
- Updating contacts in CRM
- Adding companies to Deal flow
- Managing and inputting invoices
- Maintaining petty cash
- Helping all other assistants with duties including answering switchboard & greeting clients where necessary and covering for holiday/sick leave
- Research Projects for Origination Team
- Covering reception and all reception duties at lunchtime, holidays and on an ad hoc basis
(This list is not exhaustive)
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum depending upon experience
Plus excellent benefits & discretionary bonus
- Well presented
- Good level of common sense
- Previous experience of working within a professional office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail is vital
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Extremely willing, with a 'Can do' attitude
- Essential knowledge of IT and a good aptitude in all MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Collaborative and supportive
- Ideally a Graduate or Secretarial Diploma Grad (e.g Pitman, Quest, Oxford Media & Business School)
Due to a high volume of candidates we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted.
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Added on 21 July 2016